CMS Announcing New Preview User Interface for the Hospital Compare Preview Period, Refresh of Hospital Star Ratings, and Other Important Updates
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is excited to announce a new Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) Next Generation User Interface that will greet facilities when they log in to their QualityNet account when Preview opens. In an effort to modernize the HQR systems, and through feedback from the user community, CMS made changes to the preview reports to enhance the user experience and enable users to make better use of reported data. The login process has been streamlined, Star Ratings have been given prominence with their own data tab, and an entirely new way of viewing and searching preview data will be available. Data can be refined and filtered for specific needs, and compared “at-a-glance” with footnote and supplemental information.
- CY 2019 OPPS/ASC Final Rule with Comment Period Now on Display
- CMS grants exemptions for Quality Program participants in FEMA disaster areas in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia affected by Hurricane Florence
- Providers selected for Hospital OQR Program CY 2020 validation
- CMS releases HSRs for FY 2019 Readmissions Reduction Program; Review and Corrections period begins
- CY 2019 OPPS/ASC Proposed Rule published, open for comment
- Hospital VBP Program FY 2019 Percentage Payment Summary Report now available
- CMS releases October 2018 Hospital Compare preview reports
- CY 2019 OPPS/ASC Proposed Rule displayed, open for comment
- FY 2019 HSRs for HAC Reduction Program Scoring Calculations Review and Corrections Period released
- CMS will not update Hospital Compare Overall Hospital Quality Star Ratings Data in July 2018.
- MSPB, CEBP, and Corrected Pneumonia Mortality HSRs Now Available
- FY 2020 IQR Program Targeted Hospitals Selected for Validation
- CMS Releases July 2018 Hospital Compare Preview Reports on May 4, 2018
- Hospital IQR Program Claims-Based Measures HSRs for FY 2019 Available for Download
- CMS Releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program Risk-Standardized Mortality and Complication Measures
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »