The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued final rule CMS-1601-FC, “Final Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment System for Calendar Year (CY) 2014 and CY 2014 Payment Rates.” The Final Rule is scheduled to be published in the December 10 Federal Register.
- IPFQR National Provider Webinar set for Tuesday, Oct. 29
- October 2013 Hospital Compare update canceled
- Corrected list of IPFQR facilities receiving full APU for FY 2014 published
- IPFQR 2014 Annual Payment Update recipient lists now available
- IPFQR Program APU determinations for FY 2014 complete
- Secure portal enrollment process now open to ASC, IPF and PCH QualityNet users
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »