The next webinar for participants in the Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting (IPFQR) program will be held on Wednesday, May 22, at 2 p.m. Eastern Time. Content of the webinar will include Proposed changes for Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting based on the Fiscal Year 2014 hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) proposed rule, released April 26.
- FY 2014 IPPS proposed rule published, open for public comment
- Inpatient hospitals selected for FY 2015 validation
- Contact Help Desk regarding OQR pledge changes
- CMS seeks comment on conversion to ICD-10 specifications for OIE measures
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting webinar set for March 14
- New programs added to CMS Questions and Answers tool
- Notice of Participation Form available for Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting
- Cancer Measures Specifications published
- Members named to HVBP Monitoring and Evaluation Strategies Technical Expert Panel
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »