CMS Releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program Risk-Standardized Mortality and Complication Measures
The Hospital-Specific Reports (HSRs) for the Fiscal Year 2019 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program review and correction period will be available for hospitals no later than Tuesday, April 10, 2018. The measures included in the reports are the following: 30-day risk-standardized mortality measures for acute myocardial infarction (AMI), heart failure (HF), and pneumonia (PN), and the procedure-specific, risk-standardized total hip arthroplasty (THA)/total knee arthroplasty (TKA) complication measure.
- Hospital VBP FY 2020 Baseline Measures Report Now Available
- New CMS HSR tutorial video released
- CMS releases April 2018 Hospital Compare preview reports
- FY 2018 program results for three Value-Based Purchasing programs updated on Hospital Compare site
- Hospitals selected for FY 2020 inpatient quality reporting chart-abstracted data validation
- CY 2018 OPPS/ASC final rule with comment period
- CY 2018 OPPS/ASC Final Rule displayed
- CMS grants exemptions for Quality Program participants in FEMA disaster areas affected by Northern California Wildfires
- CY 2017 eCQM Reporting Updates and Resources for the Hospital IQR and Medicare EHR Incentive Programs Issued
- CMS releases December 2017 Hospital Compare preview reports
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »