The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced the release of the Hospital-Specific Reports (HSRs) for the claims-based Medicare Spending per Beneficiary (MSPB) measure. The HSRs pertain to the Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program Review and Correction Period and Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program Preview Period. The reports will be available for hospitals no later than May 26, 2017. The HSR discharge-level data and a user guide will be distributed via the QualityNet Secure Portal.
- CMS issues CY 2017 eCQM reporting updates for IQR and Medicare EHR Incentive programs
- Targeted sample of inpatient hospitals for FY 2019 validation selected
- FY 2018 IPPS proposed rule published, open for public comment
- CMS releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program 30-day Risk-Standardized Mortality and AHRQ PSI-90 measures
- CMS releases July 2017 Hospital Compare preview reports
- IQR claims-based measures HSRs for FY 2018 available for download
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) FY 2019 Baseline Measures Report now available
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »