The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has released Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program Hospital-Specific Reports (HSRs) via the QualityNet Secure Portal. These reports summarize hospitals' results under the new stratified methodology and include payment adjustment factor information, dual stays as well as national readmission rates, detailed discharge-level data, and risk factor information for the calculations of the Excess Readmission Ratios (ERRs).
The 30-day Review and Corrections Period opened on August 16, 2018 and will close on September 14, 2018.
- CY 2019 OPPS/ASC Proposed Rule published, open for comment
- Hospital VBP Program FY 2019 Percentage Payment Summary Report now available
- CMS releases October 2018 Hospital Compare preview reports
- CY 2019 OPPS/ASC Proposed Rule displayed, open for comment
- FY 2019 HSRs for HAC Reduction Program Scoring Calculations Review and Corrections Period released
- CMS will not update Hospital Compare Overall Hospital Quality Star Ratings Data in July 2018.
- MSPB, CEBP, and Corrected Pneumonia Mortality HSRs Now Available
- FY 2020 IQR Program Targeted Hospitals Selected for Validation
- CMS Releases July 2018 Hospital Compare Preview Reports on May 4, 2018
- Hospital IQR Program Claims-Based Measures HSRs for FY 2019 Available for Download
- CMS Releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program Risk-Standardized Mortality and Complication Measures
- Hospital VBP FY 2020 Baseline Measures Report Now Available
- New CMS HSR tutorial video released
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »