CMS grants exemptions for Quality Program participants in FEMA disaster areas in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia affected by Hurricane Florence
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is granting exceptions under certain Medicare quality reporting and value-based purchasing programs to hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, hospices, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, renal dialysis facilities, long-term care hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers, as well as Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) eligible clinicians, located in areas affected by Hurricane Florence due to the devastating impact of the storm. These healthcare providers and suppliers will be granted exceptions if they are located in one of the North Carolina, South Carolina, or Virginia counties listed below, all of which have been designated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as a major disaster county.
- Providers selected for Hospital OQR Program CY 2020 validation
- CMS releases HSRs for FY 2019 Readmissions Reduction Program; Review and Corrections period begins
- CY 2019 OPPS/ASC Proposed Rule published, open for comment
- Hospital VBP Program FY 2019 Percentage Payment Summary Report now available
- CMS releases October 2018 Hospital Compare preview reports
- CY 2019 OPPS/ASC Proposed Rule displayed, open for comment
- FY 2019 HSRs for HAC Reduction Program Scoring Calculations Review and Corrections Period released
- CMS will not update Hospital Compare Overall Hospital Quality Star Ratings Data in July 2018.
- MSPB, CEBP, and Corrected Pneumonia Mortality HSRs Now Available
- FY 2020 IQR Program Targeted Hospitals Selected for Validation
- CMS Releases July 2018 Hospital Compare Preview Reports on May 4, 2018
- Hospital IQR Program Claims-Based Measures HSRs for FY 2019 Available for Download
- CMS Releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program Risk-Standardized Mortality and Complication Measures
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »