The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has published, and made available for public comment, proposed changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment System for Calendar Year (CY) 2018. These changes are detailed in the CY 2018 Proposed Rule, CMS-1678-P (PDF). Proposed changes to the Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) Program begin on page 33671 of the Federal Register and page 114 of the PDF. Proposed changes affecting the ASC Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program begin on page 33685 of the Federal Register and page 128 of the PDF. For a synopsis of the Proposed Rule, please refer to the fact sheet available on the CMS.gov website.
- FY 2018 HSRs for HAC Reduction Program Review and Corrections Period released
- CMS releases October 2017 Hospital Compare preview reports
- July 2017 Hospital Compare Overall Hospital Quality Star Ratings update postponed
- FY 2018 Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program HSRs released
- FY 2018 Hospital VBP and Hospital IQR Program MSPB Measure HSRs released
- CMS issues CY 2017 eCQM reporting updates for IQR and Medicare EHR Incentive programs
- Targeted sample of inpatient hospitals for FY 2019 validation selected
- FY 2018 IPPS proposed rule published, open for public comment
- CMS releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program 30-day Risk-Standardized Mortality and AHRQ PSI-90 measures
- CMS releases July 2017 Hospital Compare preview reports
- IQR claims-based measures HSRs for FY 2018 available for download
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) FY 2019 Baseline Measures Report now available
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »