The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has now published the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment System for Calendar Year (CY) 2018 Final Rule, CMS-1678-FC (pdf), as of November 13, 2017.
- CY 2018 OPPS/ASC Final Rule displayed
- CMS grants exemptions for Quality Program participants in FEMA disaster areas affected by Northern California Wildfires
- CY 2017 eCQM Reporting Updates and Resources for the Hospital IQR and Medicare EHR Incentive Programs Issued
- CMS releases December 2017 Hospital Compare preview reports
- CMS grants exceptions for Quality Program participants in FEMA disaster areas in Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands affected by Hurricane Maria
- CMS will not update Hospital Compare Star Ratings Data in October 2017
- CMS grants exceptions for Quality Program participants in FEMA disaster areas in Florida, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands affected by Hurricane Irma
- CMS will hold a second Review and Corrections Period for the FY 2018 HAC Reduction Program
- CMS grants exemptions for Quality Program participants in FEMA disaster areas in Texas and Louisiana affected by Hurricane Harvey
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »