Maintenance downtime scheduled
QualityNet will be unavailable from 7 p.m. CST on Friday, Dec. 20, through 5 a.m. CST on Monday, Dec. 23, to allow for scheduled maintenance. This may affect submissions to the data warehouses and use of QualityNet applications.
Ambulatory Surgical Centers Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program
ASC Program Links
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment A description of CMS payment rates.
Helpful Resources from Associations
- ASC Quality Collaboration Includes quality measures and Measures Implementation Guide.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Provides guidance on quality reporting from a multidisciplinary group representing more than 40 percent of ASCs.
- Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society Links to a webinar on quality reporting for ophthalmic ASCs.
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Resource center for gastrointestinal ASC quality reporting.
Final Rule for Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS)/ASCs
- Final Rule for CY 2012 (CMS-1525-FC, published November 30, 2011), PDF Guidance for ASC reporting begins on Federal Register page 74492.
Proposed Rule for OPPS/ASCs
- Proposed CY 2013 OPPS/ASC Rule (CMS-1590-P, published July 30, 2012), PDF Proposed changes that would be applicable to services furnished on or after January 1, 2013; ASC section begins on Federal Register page 45176.
Final Rule for the Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems
- Fiscal Year 2013 Hospital IPPS Final Rule (CMS-1588-F, issued July 30, 2012), PDF Links to the ASC section begins on Federal Register page 1534.